Liza Burke and Dana Brown welcome clients from all different backgrounds.
We have worked closely with clients from these communities:
- Professionals in the software field at Facebook, Google, Amazon and Microsoft
- Indian, Pakistani, Chinese and other green card holders
- University of Washington students
- Students from local schools and colleges, public and private
- Our friends in the LGBTQIA community
Our goal is to get to know and understand our clients and form a strong relationship of trust and respect.
We believe it is essential to know our clients in order to best protect their interests. To that end, we strive to provide culturally competent, sensitive, respectful and informed client-centered representation.
We have extensive experience with clients from different cultures and races. Different professions and work communities, different family and relationship compositions.
We have experience representing adults and youth with disabilities, mental illness or addictions. We also represent individuals who may have treatment needs.
It is our greatest satisfaction to get to know our clients, work with them and help them through their legal problems.
Please feel free to contact us so we can get to know you and how we can help you.